IPB €1m Youth and Community Fund
Published: 4th December 2013
Irish Public Bodies Insurance has launched its €1m youth and community fund which is open to all community or voluntary groups, local clubs or associations, not-for-profit and charitable organisations operating at a local level within the Republic of Ireland.
IPB Insurance invites you to apply for funding to support community projects which promote social inclusion. Your organisation must be:
- Operating at a local level within the Republic of Ireland
- Established for at least 12 months
- Applying for an initiative that fall under one of the six categories
- Applying for an initiative that will be completed in 2014
There are six categories which can be considered for the funding:
1. Arts & Culture
2. Community Development.
5. Physical Activity and Sport
Details of the fund, qualifying initiatives etc can be found on www.ipb.ie/cse. Please note that all applications must be registered on line by close of business (5.00pm) on 17 January 2014.
If you have any queries in relation to the above, please contact IPB by email – email@example.com