Two new €500,000 funds from Enterprise Ireland
Published: 30th November -0001
A Competitive Start Fund aimed at all sectors, and a separate fund aimed at the agriculture and manufacturing sectors are now open for applications.
The purpose of the Competitive Start Fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capability to succeed in global markets. The fund is designed to enable those companies reach key commercial and technical milestones, for example:
- Evaluate overseas market opportunities and reach firm conclusions regarding the viability of the proposed business.
- Build a prototype.
- Secure a reference site.
- Develop a market entry plan for exploiting international opportunities.
- Secure partnership deal or strategic alliance.
- Identify suitable channels to international markets.
- Secure third party investment e.g. business angel, Venture Capital.
All applications to the Competitive Start Fund must be made via the Enterprise Ireland online application system during call open dates - Sept 26-October 5th 2016
For more information on the Competitive Start Fund, please contact: