Enterprise Ireland has outlined some of the Covid-19 Supports from Government for SME's and Employees
Published: 8th May 2020
As the Covid-19 emergency continues to disrupt businesses around the globe, the Government has put in place a suite of funding supports to help Irish companies and employees adjust to immediate and future challenges.
These are some of the supports available, in preparation for getting back on the road to recovery:
1. The Covid-19 Business Financial Planning Grant of up to €5k is a new support for all Enterprise Ireland clients. It is also targeted at those manufacturing or internationally traded services companies that employ 10 or more full-time employees.
2. The Sustaining Enterprise Fund is a new fund to provide manufacturing and internationally traded service companies with capital of up to €800k to help stabilise and rebuild their businesses.
3. There will also be a specific Sustaining Enterprise Fund for Small Enterprise. This fund will provide a €25k to €50k short term working capital injection to eligible smaller companies to support business continuity and strengthen their ability to return to growth and be trading strongly in 3 years time.
4. Other Supports available from Enterprise Ireland include - Innovation, Diversification, Competitiveness, Rescue and Restructuring Supports
5. Other Supports Available from the Government Include:
Short Time Work Support, Covid-19 Temporary Wage Subsidy, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Microfinance Ireland Loans, TradingOnline Voucher Scheme, The Credit Guarantee Scheme,
SBCI Loans, Business Continuity Vouchers
To Read about all of the Supports Available - Download Enterprise Ireland's Covid-19 Supports Brochure
Highlight and Right Click the link: https://bit.ly/3fEodYM