Mullingar e-Working Centre is located in the Governor’s House on the campus of Westmeath County Council in a convenient town centre location. It provides shared workspace in comfortable, bright, open plan three-person offices. The hot desk and dedicated desk options are suitable for employees who are commuting long distances and would like to work closer to home; owners of small or start-up enterprises who need a quiet work space; business owners who do not have access to quality broadband and need affordable office space.
Members can benefit from business support and mentoring from the Local Enterprise Office Westmeath.
- 14 Hot desks (open plan)
- Dedicated desks
- Shared kitchenette facilities
- Printing facilities included
- 2 / 3 Person offices
- Convenient town centre location
- Close to train and bus links
- Parking €3 per day in adjacent public car park
- 100MB Broadband
- E-Learning Gateway for TUS students and lecturers
- €10 per day for hot desk
- €40 per week for hot desk
- €150 per month for fixed desk
- €5 per day for TUS students and staff