Wedding venues across the Midlands are celebrating after receiving a total of 8 nominations in the finals of the Annual SaveMyDay.ie Irish Wedding Venue Awards.
The annual awards recognise the best in venues, special places and spaces, rewarding excellence, high quality and unique offerings to make a special day truly special. This year, 47 of Ireland’s top wedding venues and destinations have made the finals, located across 19 counties. Here in the Midlands, the region is well-represented, with 3 of our top wedding venues nominated as finalists for 8 Awards.
- Best Castle Wedding Venue – Kinnitty Castle, Offaly
- Best Waterside Wedding Venue – Glasson Lakehouse, Westmeath
- Best Sustainable Wedding Venue – Ballintubbert Gardens & House, Laois
- Best Luxury Wedding Venue – Kinnitty Castle, Offaly
- Best Large Hotel Venue – Glasson Lakehouse, Westmeath
- Best Festival Wedding Venue – Ballintubbert Gardens & House, Laois
- Best Outdoor Wedding Venue – Glasson Lakehouse, Westmeath
- Best Outdoor Wedding Venue – Ballintubbert Gardens & House, Laois
Nestled in the foothills of the Slieve Bloom Mountains, Kinnitty Castle is the perfect Irish Castle Wedding Venue. If it’s your dream to marry in an Irish Castle, then the romantic Kinnitty Castle is the place where those dreams can come true.
With amazing surroundings, and panoramic views of Lough Ree, it’s no wonder Glasson Lakehouse is one of the top wedding venue choices in Ireland. The lakeside venue delivers a truly memorable experience for your special day.
Ballintubbert Gardens and House hosts your bespoke wedding celebrations. A stylish romantic country venue in Ireland to celebrate with family and friends. A unique wedding venue that fulfils your dreams of a festival style wedding with boutique camping and luxury accommodation.
The Awards take place in February, for more details see SaveMyDay.ie