LOCAL GROUPS CAN APPLY FOR FUNDING IMMEDIATELY TO THEIR LOCAL LEADER COMPANY.
* A total of €70 million to support rural communities and enterprises
* Funding allocations for 29 Local Action Groups announced
* Ground-Up approach of LEADER a key plank of Our Rural Future
The Minister for Rural and Community Development, Heather Humphreys T.D., has today announced the details of the allocation of the €70 million Transitional LEADER programme for the period 2021-2022.
* €65 million is being allocated to support locally-led rural development projects across the 29 Local Action Groups (LAGs)
* €3 million is being allocated to support the LEADER Cooperation measure which encourages rural areas to work together on collaborative projects
* €2 million will be allocated to prepare for the next LEADER Programme
Minister Humphreys has also today published the funding allocations being provided to each of the 29 Local Action Groups (LAGs).
Click here to read more and for the list of allocations by county: https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/779fc-minister-humphreys-announces-transitional-leader-programme-now-open-for-applications/
Click here for Contact Details of your Local LEADER Company: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/c45498-local-action-groups/